To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11411 Colorado 65
Eckert/Delta, CO 81418
- Tammy Blanchette
- Phone: (970) 835-8018
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
C.N.A. - Multiple shifts
Horizons Health Care • Eckert/Delta, CO
Posted 15 days ago
Volunteers of America has a passion for ensuring seniors have choices about
where and how they age. In beautiful Western Colorado, we provide a
continuum of services to include rehabilitation and therapy solutions in our
long term care facilities in supoort of this goal. Horizons Care Center is a
five star skilled nursing facility and is part of the VOA family.
If you are looking for an opportunity to truly make an impact in seniors' lives, then allow us to make an impact in yours.
We offer excellent benefits, paid vacation, and a positive working environment.
The primary role of the Nursing Assistant is to provide your assigned
residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established
facility nursing care procedures as directed by your supervisors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of grammar school education is essential; a high school graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- State approved nursing assistant course or enrolled in approved course.
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
- Satisfactory completion of facility orientation and specialized program orientation.