To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
The Specialists Group • Wichita, KS
Posted 4 hours ago
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Recruiting, orientation, and retention.
- Training for administrative staff.
- Performance management.
- Payroll processing.
- Workers compensation and safety programs.
- Employee benefit programs including 401k.
- Federal and State requirements and documentation.
- Unemployment claims.
- HRIS system and employment paperwork.
- Develops rapport and trust with administrative and direct care staff to promote open communication and successful implementation of HR and operational initiatives.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with all state and federal employment laws including but not limited to FMLA, ADAAA, and AA/EOE.
- Promotes positive relationships with future, current, and past employees.
- Acts as a business partner with company leadership and Branch Administrators.
- Makes recommendations that align with the company goals.
- Recommends new approaches to promote continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in similar industry.
- Hands-on working knowledge of human resources policies, programs and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, legal compliance, workers compensation, employee benefits, employee relations, employment practices and procedures, employee communications and employee events.
For consideration please email a Word document resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please refer to job code CBW4976 HR Generalist in the subject line.
To view all open positions visit our Job Board at: TSGStaff.com