To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Porte, TX 77571
- Rubi H, Recruiter
- Phone: 281-664-6515
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TPI Staffing, Inc. • La Porte, TX
Posted 22 days ago
(6) Material Handler/Order Picker – LaPorte, TX 77571
6 Order Pickers/Material Handlers needed in LaPorte!!!! 3 - Shipping Dept. and 3- Receiving Dept.!
Manage pick ticket orders from warehouse staff and management. Physically pull inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Also pack orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallet, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in warehouse operations. These temp-possible temp to hire positions are 1st Shift - Must be able to work 12 hour shifts when needed, paying $13.50/hr!
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallet
- Operate a Reach Truck
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- Previous Warehouse experience, worked with an RF Scanner, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to Lift Heavy Objects;
- Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time;
- Positive Attitude; Self-Motivated; Active; Safety Conscious;
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts when needed
- Must know how to operate an Order Picker or Reach Truck