To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8000 Centre Park Drive
Austin, TX 78752
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ChldCare Careers • Austin, TX
Posted 23 days ago
Negotiable upon evaluation of experience & credential
Education - Teaching - Administration
Relocation - No
As a teacher in a child-care facility, after school program, preschool, or infant center, assist in the implementation of curriculum activities, interact with children of varying ages, and possess the ability to take direction and work as part of a team.
- 18 years or older with a high school diploma or equivalent, ECE units desired.
- Clean background check and medical clearance required.
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel to multiple sites.
- Ability to work on short notice.
Benefits of working with ChildCare Careers:
- Flexible hours.
- Tuition reimbursement for Early Childhood Education classes.
- Competitive hourly wages.
- Ability to work with many different types of childcare programs and age groups.
If you meet the above listed requirements, you can:
- Call our regional recruiter, Allison Ellerbrock at 512/821-9441
- Email Allison at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Fax your resume to (972) 871-8807, attention Allison
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.