To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenosha, WI
- 2105 S. Lakeside Drive <br /> Waukegan, IL 60085
- Phone:: (847) 473-2150
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Uline • Oak Creek, WI
Posted 11 days ago
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Maintenance Manager for its upcoming branch in Kenosha, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Kenosha branch is scheduled to open in 2017!
Immediate openings for all positions!
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and repair all mechanical equipment for Uline's Waukegan, IL facility.
- Maintain and repair all heating and cooling systems, including chillers, boilers, refrigeration units, AHU's, DDC system, computer room, climate control, compressors, motors and pumps, plus all associated controls.
- Perform tasks in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, ventilation and roofing.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair / maintenance.
- Keep accurate testing and maintenance records of all equipment.
- Perform all proactive preventive maintenance as scheduled and consistent with Uline standards.
- Identify conditions needing major repair and recommend corrective action to the Facilities Manager.
- Available for ON CALL duty on nights and weekends to address emergencies.
- Coordinate work and materials with vendors or contract service personnel.
- Ensure all seasonal equipment is maintained in a proactive manner.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license.
- 5+ years experience with commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning operation, maintenance and repair.
- Universal Refrigerant License and Illinois state HVAC Credential preferred.
- Ability to read electrical wiring schematics.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and climb ladders.
- Excellent communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
BUILDING ENGINEER, BUILDING MAINTENANCE, MAINTENANCE, BUILDING REPAIR, REPAIR, MECHANICAL REPAIR, MECHANIC, MECHANICAL, CARPENTRY, CARPENTER, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRICIAN, PAINTER, PAINTING, PLUMBER, PLUMBING, VENTILATION, ROOFER, ROOFING, MAINTAIN, MAINTENANCE, INSPECTION, BUILDING REPAIR, BUILDING INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE RECORDS, PREVENTITIVE MAINTENANCE, COMMERCIAL HEATING, HEATING, HVAC, AIR CONDITIONING, REFRIGERANT, REFRIGERANT LICENSE, CHILLERS, BOILERS, AHU, DDC, CLIMATE CONTROL, MILWAUKEE, CHICAGO, RACINE, KENOSHA, LAKE COUNTY, WAUKEGAN, MAINTENANCE MANAGER