To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brea, CA
- Phone: 714-990-8711
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lamps Plus • Brea, CA
Posted 23 days ago
PURPOSE: Lamps Plus is continually seeking design-minded, full-time Customer Support with energetic, outgoing and self-motivated personalities. Under the supervision of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Support Supervisor the Customer Support Employee will learn to perform the various tasks associated with physical operation of the store. During this time the Associate will be exposed to the sales process and sales training opportunities. This role is transitional position and is not offered as a regular long term assignment. Individuals hired into this role will be expected to transition to a Sales Associate II role after a reasonable training period.
1. Receives incoming merchandise from truck; assists with loading and unloading of truck. Counts items to verify receipt of merchandise. Will advise Store Manager or Support Supervisor of discrepancies or damaged items. Stores/positions merchandise on shelves according to style, size and type. Places merchandise on shelves so that short SKU is visible. May be required to assist with tracking of inventory, tagging, or labeling of shelving.
3. May perform clerical duties such as filing, total bank deposits, data entry, creating reports, audits, etc.
4. Prepares product for display; includes assembling, inserting bulbs, wiring and pricing of merchandise for the sales floor. May swag or customize merchandise for customers. Associate will assist in the repair damaged merchandise.
5. Performs other auxiliary duties relative to maintenance of stockroom, sales floor, and displays, (I.e., cleans, dusts merchandise, keeps show room aisles clear and lamp cords hidden, etc.) May perform audits to ensure the showroom properly merchandised.
6. May utilize the register or Kiosk to ring out sales or check on product availability. Handles all merchandise and currency in accordance with Corporate Security policies and views training modules when assigned.
7. Demonstrates exceptional customer service and focus. May assist with Customer Stock Checks.
8. Learns and retains product knowledge, design and sales techniques through ongoing education by means of training videos, literature and seminars. Completes sales training modules in a timely manner.
Motivated, energetic individual who enjoys working with people and providing superior customer service.
Position requires a valid driver’s license and an automobile to drive to homes to conduct in home demonstrations/consultations.
Must be able to multi-task.
Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.