To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Prairie, WI 53154
- 12575 Uline Drive - Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Phone:: (262) 612-4252
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Associate Product Manager
Uline • Pleasant Prairie, WI
Posted 23 days ago
Associate Product Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Merchandising department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in product development, marketing, or retail, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an Associate Product Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. Associate Product Managers are essential to Uline’s success through their focused approach to product knowledge and program execution.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with your team to develop and negotiate the best programs with new and current suppliers.
- Build a strong relationship with suppliers to uphold our quality and performance standards.
- Conduct detailed analysis of customer and competitive data.
- Research and source new products that promote fresh ideas within established processes.
- Present recommendations for additions to catalog and Uline.com to team and upper management.
- Master your product market and industry – visit manufacturers, track raw materials, and attend tradeshows.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain, or Direct Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
- Organized and analytical, with relentless attention to detail.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
PURCHASING, INVENTORY, MARKETING, ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER, PRODUCT MANAGER, PRODUCT SOURCING, VENDOR, SUPPLIER, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, MILWAUKEE, CHICAGO, KENOSHA, RACINE, WAUKEGAN, LAKE COUNTY