To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
- Client Service Specialist
- Phone: 520-791-2300
- Phone:: 520-326-7030
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Certified Nurse Aide / Home Health Aide
NurseCore • Tucson, AZ
Posted 26 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services, Other Great Industries
Health Care, Other
CNAs and Home Health Aides, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, Life and Guardian Voluntary Benefits
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
For an Aide every day will vary. As an Aide with NurseCore you will assist with ADL's (Activities of Daily LIving) such as, personal hygiene, housekeeping and other related supportive tasks to clients in their homes. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Private Duty. 8 or 12 Hour Case in NW Tucson. Must have valid drivers license w/ clean driving record. Also must able to use Hayden Lift.
- 2 - Hour Visit Opportunity. For steady/weekend hours, east side. Provide house keeping and meal preparation. This is a long term to steady schedule.
- 6 - Hour Daily Shift. Post Surgical Client. Central Tucson, must be able to transfer.
- ACW/DCW/CNA Needed - For ongoing companionship/Light housekeeping care. Catalina area, 2 - 3 times per week.
- Certified Caregivers Needed. Several shifts (8 hours per shift) in assisted living. Must have proof of training.
For these opportunities or many others; Please apply with Nursecore today!
We have a variety of CNA/ Home Health Aide openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Successful completion of Home Health Aide Training Program or State approved equivalent
- Certified Home Health Aide in the state of practice
- 1 year of experience as a Home Health Aide within the last 3 years
- Pass the Agency’s Home Health Aide competency evaluation
- Current CPR
- Current AZ Dept of Public Safety finger print card
-LVN (Current Employee)
"NurseCore is a great place to work with great staff members and good pay. They have many different locations to keep you busy with work."
-CNA (Former Employee)
"I enjoy NurseCore. A typical day at work is never known and you learn something new every day. Management is good, and I have co-workers that are wonderful. "
-LVN (Current Employee)
Join us at the heart of healthcare; apply today!
Job ID: HHA CNA 66.0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.