To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Allison Lopez
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
SterlingFreeman • Kansas City, MO
Posted 17 days ago
Senior Auditor - Kansas City CPA Firm:
Senior Auditors work with Mid-Sized and Small companies in multiple industries. As a Senior Auditor with our firm, you’ll be responsible for completing client engagements while developing strong working relationships with clients built around understanding their businesses and challenges. As a Senior Auditor, you’ll work all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education, and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. You take on the role of In-Charge with responsibility for managing engagements and junior Auditors.
- Gain understanding of clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry specific GAAP and GAAS issues.
- Take a lead role in planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements with a variety of clients.
- Supervise junior Audit staff assigned to your engagements.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform technical work and develop technical skills on-going.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services
- Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Assist firm management prepare engagement reports of findings and recommendations.
Description of the Firm:
We have a beautiful office in a prestigious location. Our firm attracts top talent by offering a wide diversity of work, partners who are known throughout the region as leaders in their practice areas, and excellent benefits & pay. We keep top talent with compelling client work and rewarding client management responsibilities, our extensive training programs, career advancement opportunities, and positive, fun work environment. With our in-house gym, reduced summer hours and other perks, you'll discover we mean it when we say we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- 2+ years current experience in Audit, Review and Compilation of Private Companies & Not-for-Profit entities in a CPA firm
- CPA earned or in-progress
- Bachelor’s Degree required & Master's preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
- Perform complex financial analysis
Soft skills for this Auditor opportunity:
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility
- Are a passionate learner, and welcome opportunities to be stretched.
- Bring an Entrepreneurial point of view to the Auditor role.
- Are an energized professional - seeking greater responsibilities and more autonomy with clients.
- Have the passion & curiosity to look through the financials into the business, to identify potential opportunities for client gain.
- Are engaging & thrive building relationships internally and externally.
For immediate & CONFIDENTIAL consideration for this Senior Auditor opportunity in Kansas City, please click APPLY
Why work with SterlingFreeman?
- All inquiries and conversations are CONFIDENTIAL.
- You'll access more opportunities through our deep network of 7,000+ CPA firms everywhere in the US.
- You work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- We help you achieve your professional & personal goals by facilitating the right connections for YOU.
The Right People, The Right Opportunities, The Right Experience