To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Phone:: 513-579-0444
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Medpace • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Medpace Clinical Pharmacology - a 96-bed facility specializing in early phase clinical trials - is led by a team of highly trained clinical researchers who are experts in the design, implementation, and analysis of Phase I - IIa studies. The Phase I Unit, functionally integrated with Medpace, a large, global Clinical Research Organization, conducts studies and collaborates with the best therapeutic minds in the industry to bring promising drug compounds to the market.
The shift for this position is 3:00 - 11:30 PM.
- Provide nursing coverage as required for the Medpace Clinical Pharmacology Unit according to the study protocol, applicable SOPs, and Good Clinical Practice;
- Perform and document clinical procedures (e.g., vital signs, intravenous (IV) insertions, venipunctures, laboratory testes, electrocardiograms) as appropriate to specific needs of study and individual subjects;
- Responsible for accurate and safe administration/dispensation of medications according to protocol;
- Assess and document adverse events; and
- Provide end of shift report to ensure adequate follow-up of issues and to provide continuity of care.
- Bachelors of Science degree in nursing or graduate of accredited nursing school and an active OH nursing license for RNs;
- At least 1 year of experience as a nurse in an acute care environment with competence in clinical skills including IV insertion and maintenance, phlebotomy, obtaining vital signs, electrocardiograms, etc.;
- Possesses current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification;
- Demonstrate measurable knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) requirements and local regulations for conducting clinical trials.
Medpace is a leading global full-service clinical research organization providing Phase I-IV core development services for drug, biologic, and device programs. With medical and regulatory expertise in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has assembled the industry’s most experienced and therapeutically focused teams to execute at every level of the company’s operations, providing complete and seamless drug development services. In June 2009 Medpace was rated as the best CRO by U.S. Investigators in the 2009 CenterWatch Site Survey and was the named the fastest growing privately held company in Cincinnati by the Cincinnati Business Courier Fast 55 for both 2008 and 2009.
With more than 1000 employees and clinical trial experience in over 40 countries, Medpace has the global reach and capability to conduct studies and navigate regulatory requirements worldwide. For more information visit medpace.com.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- Medpace offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, PTO, 401(k) with match, and bonuses based on individual and company performance.
- We also offer a 24-hour on-site fitness facility with a personal trainer, as well as a business casual work environment.