To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1401 State Street
New Albany, IN 47150
- Human Resources
- Phone: 812-948-9510
- Phone:: 812-948-9789
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
CAREGIVER - CNA - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - COMPANION - HOMEMAKER
Home Instead Senior Care • New Albany, IN
Posted 22 days ago
NOW HIRING FOR WORK IN SOUTH LOUISVILLE OR SOUTHERN INDIANA! It's easy to apply--click on the link in this ad to fill out an application.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with many joys and rewards, as well as responsibilities and challenges, both physical and emotional. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of your clients.
Seniors and their families choose Home Instead Senior Care® because of the exceptional care, compassion and reliability that we provide. Our CAREGivers choose Home Instead Senior Care® because it is a great place to work. It's our personal approach that sets us apart from the competition.
We have immediate openings for daytime, evening, stay awake overnight hours and live-in work. Assignments are available in southern and downtown Louisville, Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany, Georgetown, Floyds Knobs, Georgetown, Borden, Charlestown and Sellersburg.
Join our top-notch team of senior care professionals and share your exceptional talents and skills to help seniors stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire with Home Instead Senior Care®.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is locally owned and operated. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Caregiver / Companion / CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant / Homemaker
- 21 years of age or older
- Current driver's license, dependable vehicle & current auto insurance
- Criminal background check and drug screen conducted in hiring process
- Prior experience caring for seniors -- professional or family caregiving
- Professional & personal references that can be verified
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 25 pounds; perform activities that require kneeling, bending, twisting, reaching, carrying or stooping
- Part-time and full-time schedules available; choose the hours you want to work
- Ongoing, comprehensive training provided, including Alzheimer's care
- A way to meet people and interact with others outside your home
- Work one-on-one with seniors
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally
- Client compatibility matches
Conversation & Companionship * Meal Preparation * Light Housekeeping * Errand Services * Grocery Shopping * Incidental Transportation * Laundry * Recreational Activities * Bathing, Dressing & Grooming Assistance * Alzheimer's Care * Mobility, Transferring & Positioning Assistance * Incontinence Care & Toileting Assistance* Medication Reminders
We appreciate your time and inquiry into becoming a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care.
Careerbuilder related keywords: caregiver, care giver, caregiving, companion, retired professional, home health aide, hha, h.h.a., personal care assistant, pca, p.c.a., certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, certified nurse's assistant, cna, c.n.a., home health, homehealth, home health care, home care, homecare