To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1419-1401 State Street
New Albany, IN 47150
- Human Resources
- Phone: 812-948-9510
- Phone:: 812-948-9789
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
CAREGIVER, COMPANION, HOMEMAKER, IN HOME SENIOR CARE
Home Instead Senior Care • New Albany, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Join our top-notch team of senior care professionals and share your exceptional talents and skills to help seniors in our community stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire with help from Home Instead Senior Care®.
Seniors and their families choose Home Instead Senior Care® because of the exceptional care, compassion and reliability that we provide. Our CAREGivers choose Home Instead Senior Care® because it is a great place to work. It's our personal approach that sets us apart from the competition.
We have immediate openings for daytime, evening, stay awake overnight hours and live-in work. Assignments are available in Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany, Georgetown, Floyds Knobs, Georgetown, Borden, Charlestown and Sellersburg. You choose your schedule.
It is easy to apply -- click on the link in this ad to fill out an application or stop by our office in person. We are located on State Street close to Dock's Seafood. Walk-ins are welcome from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
COME WORK FOR HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE OF NEW ALBANY, IN!
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is locally owned and operated. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Caregiver / Companion / CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant / Homemaker
- 21 years of age or older
- Current driver's license, dependable vehicle & current auto insurance
- Criminal background check and drug screen conducted in hiring process
- Prior experience caring for seniors -- professional or family caregiving
- Professional & personal references that can be verified
- Ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 25 pounds; perform activities that require kneeling, bending, twisting, reaching, carrying or stooping
- Part-time and full-time schedules available; choose the hours you want to work, including overtime hours if wanted
- Ongoing, comprehensive training provided, including Alzheimer's care
- A way to meet people and interact with others outside your home
- Work one-on-one with seniors
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally
- Client compatibility matches
Conversation & Companionship * Meal Preparation * Light Housekeeping * Errand Services * Grocery Shopping * Incidental Transportation * Laundry * Recreational Activities * Bathing, Dressing & Grooming Assistance * Alzheimer's Care * Mobility, Transferring & Positioning Assistance * Incontinence Care & Toileting Assistance* Medication Reminders
We appreciate your time and inquiry into becoming a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care.
Careerbuilder related keywords: caregiver, care giver, caregiving, companion, retired professional, home health aide, hha, h.h.a., personal care assistant, pca, p.c.a., certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, certified nurse's assistant, cna, c.n.a., home health, homehealth, home health care, home care, homecare