To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Xerxes Avenue South
- Deanna Arneson
- Phone: 952.925.8539
- Phone:: 952.925.4593
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
MDS Coordinator - RN - Great Place to Work!
Volunteers of America Minnesota and Wisconsin • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 27 days ago
Edina Care and Rehabilitation Center is looking for a MDS Coordinator to join our Care Team.
Here are Volunteers of America - Edina Care and Rehabilitation Center we put pride in our work and really have a genuine concern for the people in our care.
Edina Care and Rehabilitation Center is seeking an energetic, reliable, well organized team player to join our professional nursing staff.
Must be a Minnesota licensed RN with minimum of two (2) years experience in nursing in a long-term care setting, and/or MDS. Edina Care and Rehabilitation Center offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, scholarships, PTO, 403B Retirement, and much much more!
If interested please apply by following the link below:
Posted as of July 17, 2016
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU’s.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.