To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livonia, MI
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medvec Resources Group • Livonia, MI
Posted 21 days ago
Salary: $85K to $105K
Industry: Tier One Automotive Supplier
PURPOSE: Lead the activities of the quality department, manage the quality management system, implement continuous improvements and ensure customer satisfaction
What You Will Need:
Strong leadership / team building skills. Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant management experience or direct equivalent leading quality in a large high volume tier one supplier environment. TS-16949 / ISO quality management systems and APQP experience.
- Maintain strong customer / supplier relationships through visits, communication, and completion of inquiries and deadlines.
- Assess present and future manpower and equipment needs. Develop recommendations for adjustments and or changes.
- Provide leadership, coaching, training and continued professional development of the QA team.
- Review, improve, maintain and implement the quality management system.
- Ensure procedures and actions meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate with engineering, production and management changes, improve systems or corrective actions and quality procedures.
- Periodically visit with OEM /customers and suppliers reviewing quality performance and necessary quality improvements.
- Ensure the timely execution of corrective actions and compliance of customer requirements.
- Participate in LDM tier 2, 3 and 4 meetings monitoring data and performance.
- Make data driven decisions using statistical analysis, problem solving methodology and six sigma tools
- Prepare, review and monitor quality budgets, cost of quality and capital justification reports.
- Advanced knowledge of blueprint reading and Gd&T.
- Previous customer contact with automotive OEM’s.
- Advanced problem solving skills using statistical data, six sigma tools and Minitab.
- APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and 8-D.
- Thorough knowledge of ISO / TS-16949 and OEM customer requirements.
WHY THIS CORPORATION:
World Class Environment.
Double Digit Growth.
Recent Capital Technology Investments.
Career Growth and Possible Promotional Opportunities within the Corporation.
Strong Commitment to Quality at All Levels of the Company.
Solid Established Quality Team.
Successful growing and expanding tier one supplier of high volume engine and fuel systems components. This is a high technology automotive environment including advanced quality inspection equipment. Their average manager has 10 years or more of long term employment. This corporation provides low cost benefits along with incentives. Clean, modern and organized world class lean environment.