To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Store Manager Trainee
Circle K Stores Inc. • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 22 days ago
“Circle K will be the preferred choice for convenience within the communities we serve…"
The key to our success is to have the greatest team in the industry.
.....A team of strong, passionate leaders.
.....A team with unique experiences and differences as people,
..........willing to bring their personal best every day.
- Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Promote and ensure a safe, positive, public image within the neighboring community.
- Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Develop and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept based on Division standards.
- Schedule employees to maximize customer service and maintain store image.
- Develop position and professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate action to maximize sales and net profits.
- Budget and forecast P&L lines, as well as understand and manage merchandise programs.
Required skills for this Store Manager position include:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 or more years experience in retail management preferred.
- Ability to operate the store computer and electronic systems.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) English.
- A valid driver’s license and adequate transportation to/from bank.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a business that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Store Managers receive a competitive salary including bonus based on store profitability. Our excellent benefits package includes:
- medical, dental and vision benefits
- tuition reimbursement
- paid vacation and many other benefits.
The Store Manager is an exempt salaried employee who reports to the Market Manager.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and want to work in a dynamic, innovative environment, apply today!