To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Swiss CNC Supervsior
Medvec Resources Group • Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Swiss CNC Supervisor
LOCATION: Boston, MA
SALARY: up to $90K annually
INDUSTRY: Orthopedic Implants and Medical Devices
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Innovative and growing medical device manufacturer continues to increase market share due to their world class team of dedicated professionals. This corporation has a long history of continuous investment into technology and state of the art machining equipment. The company also invests in their greatest asset, their employees. They created an internal toolmaker apprentice programs and offers many educational opportunities for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Direct hands on set up and programming experience on swiss lathes.
- Previous experience leading or supervising skilled machinists.
- Strong technical problem solving skills debugging set up, machine tool, CNC program and quality issues. The ability and experience to plan, executing the production schedule, ensure safety and company policies.
- Assign work, allocate resources, coach, train, motivate, mentor and discipline associates.
- Ensure proper training of associates.
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools and gages.
- 5 years of production supervision
- Continuing education, associates degree or relevant on the job experience.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- Supervise highly skilled swiss lathes machinists.
- Plan, coordinate and communicate production objectives and goals.
- Adjust to priority changes due to customer demand.
- Oversee consumables usage and ordering tooling, fixturing, replacement parts and outside machine tool services.
- Hold team members accountable for safety, quality, productivity, cost and delivery.
- Communicate effectively with off shifts, engineering, quality and management.
- Manage communication boards and instill team work.
- Develop action plans and work on corrective actions.
- Maintain production data and metrics.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
- State of the art facility.
- Continuous investment in their valued employees.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Continuous capital investments
- Coaching and team orientated work environment.
- Increased market share and sales growth
- Vision for the future.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Multiple health insurance, low cost options.
- Vision, Life, dental, long and short term disability.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Employee assistance programs.
- Relocation assistance for those out of the area.