To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medvec Resources Group • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 15 days ago
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Salary: $75K to $90K
Industry: Orthopedic Medical Devices
SCOPE: The Manufacturing Engineer develops new processes on multi-axis CNC machine tools, process required documents, validations and product test protocols.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
- Career growth opportunities locally at the division level and internationally.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Low cost healthcare, dental and vision choices
- 100% company paid short/long term disability, life and AD and D insurance.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation and many other good benefits.
Global corporation providing world class engineering, research and development and new product launch continues to increase market share. This world class corporation partners with many of the most recognized medical device solution providers. The company has state of the art technology systems, facilities and equipment. Their greatest asset is the team of highly skilled professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineer and/or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of processing multi-axis CNC milling and lathes.
- Experience working in a close tolerance regulated environment. Preferred medical device ( FDA ) or Aerospace ( FAA ) and/or other highly regulated industries.
- Strong technical writing skills.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong blueprint reading and Gd&T skills reviewing critical features and tolerance stack ups.
- Selection and process development of multi-axis CNC lathes, mills, some mill/turn and/or swiss lathe experience is a plus.
- Cutting tool selection and strong tool applications experience.
- 3-D CAM software design skills.
- Design of machine too,, inspection and test fixtures.
- Knowledge of design for manufacturability ( DFM ) and the ability to work with customers and/or design engineer as products are developed.
- Develop process drawings and process flow diagrams.
- Interaction with the quality team to support and develop PFMEA, control plans, inspection methodology and product testing processes.
- New production introduction ( NPI ), product launch and project management.
- Interaction with designers, customers, vendors, CNCN programmers and internal quality professionals.