To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Phone: 816-556-3850
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CDL A Drivers - Weekend Casual and FT Nights
FirstFleet, Inc. • Kansas City, MO
Posted 12 days ago
FirstFleet has a unique opportunity for the right CDL-A Truck Driver. We are offering a Full time position working Evenings Monday-Friday and home every day to 24-48 hours. Occasional Saturday work.
And a weekend Casual Driver !
Dedicated Daily Routes for the same customer.
We offer excellent pay and benefits including:
- Potential to Make $60,000+ and be home often.
- Bluecross Blue Shield Health Insurance w/ low cost options.
- Up to 5 paid personal days off
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Now Benefits start 1st day of month after 30 days of employment!
- Volvo assigned tractors
- Referral bonus
- 100% no touch
- Quarterly Safety and Fuel Efficiency bonuses
- Uniforms furnished
- Paid vacations based on your average pay check
- Vacation Pay Out - you will be paid for unused vacation time.
- Full Benefit Package
Call Michael Walker at 816-556-3850 or apply by clicking APPLY
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have 1 year verifiable tractor/trailer experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.