To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3 Westbrook Corporate Center
Westchester, IL 60154
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Restaurant Inventory Analyst
The Grove, Inc. • Westchester, IL
Posted 21 days ago
The Grove, Inc. is a national food brand operator with locations in airports throughout the United States and is seeking a full time Restaurant Inventory Analyst to work at its corporate headquarters located in Westchester, IL.
The Restaurant Analyst will administer and support restaurant systems including Inventory and restaurant applications. This person will be responsible for all Inventory and restaurant software to meet the company’s needs (programs similar to Micros, Aloha, Compeat, Wand, Torex BE, Cheftec, MenuLink, CrunchTime, Maitre’D, NCR or Food Trac). This person will also work closely with the IT department, operations and accounting to ensure systems have up-to-date pricing, recipes/Cost of Goods accuracy, and any other configuration necessary for the accuracy of our inventory systems.
Ideal candidate would have restaurant experience, office experience and be technically savvy.
- Obtain full knowledge, support and update daily entries into our inventory software.
- Gather information internally and externally for data entries into our inventory software (estimated ingredients, supplies, costs and prices required to determine Cost of Goods (COGS)).
- Calculates more profitable and/or system friendly price structures and discourages bad pricing.
- Become an item expert on 20+ brands we operate to determine best price structure and POS button configuration.
- Ensures selling item matches what they ordered (in regards to size, recipe, flavor, portion, bar code, etc…).
- Works with menu board graphics dept. to ensure signage represents correct product and pricing.
- Obtain full knowledge and support the restaurant software or register functions (test pricing, discounts, bar codes, credit card, polling and tax changes).
- Troubleshoots and identifies problems; determines best course of action for correction, and repairs or makes recommendations to IT management as appropriate
- Participate in the formation, planning and execution of new brands.
• Bachelors of Arts/Science in Business, Hospitality or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years experiences in either a restaurant management roll, business role or both with emphasis on inventory controls.
• Ability to work with mathematical/statistical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Great technical/diagnostic skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions across multiple computer environments/platforms.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (high level with Excel) with the aptitude to learn specific company systems quickly.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and to simplify complex technical information for non-technical users.
• Advanced experiences in the operation of restaurant inventory systems, recipes and units of measure.
• An in-depth understanding of how COGS are calculated.