To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Prairie, WI 53154
- 12575 Uline Drive - Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Phone:: (262) 612-4252
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Uline • Pleasant Prairie, WI
Posted 17 days ago
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Merchandising department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in product development, marketing, or retail, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Marketing Associate at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Are you passionate about marketing, naturally inquisitive and eager to embrace responsibility? Are you obsessed with understanding everything there is to know about a product?
We're looking for a quick study who wants to dive into a career in product management. Our Marketing Associates have the energy and drive to help their teams develop successful product categories.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become Uline's expert in your product category.
- Analyze market and customer data with speed and passion.
- Help source new products and manage the supply chain.
- Quickly identify and resolve product quality concerns.
- Reconcile issues with vendor lead times, price discrepancies and shipping errors.
- Provide copy, photo and layout suggestions during catalog production.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
PURCHASING, INVENTORY, MARKETING, MARKETING ASSOCIATE, PRODUCT SOURCING, VENDOR, SUPPLIES, MERCHANDISING, MARKETING SPECIALIST, MERCHANDISING ASSOCIATE, PRODUCT MARKETING, MARKET DATA, CUSTOMER DATA, PRODUCT CATEGORY, SOURCING, VENDOR, VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS, PRODUCT QUALITY, CATALOG, ONLINE MARKETING, CATALOG MARKETING, CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, KENOSHA, RACINE, WAUKEGAN, LAKE COUNTY