To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, MN 55912
- Phone: 507-320-8448
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CDL A Truck Drivers - Off Weekends (Intelliapp)
FirstFleet, Inc. • Austin, MN
Posted 12 days ago
Class A CDL Drivers
· Full time M-F.
· .385 cents per mile. Roughly 2500-3000 miles a week.
· Mid-shift 11am until work is complete (2300 roughly).
· Occasional Saturday work once every 8 weeks, can work more if desired.
· Home up to 3-4 nights a week depending on work load.
REFERRAL BONUS - $500
Dedicated Daily Routes to the same customer.
Call Steve today- 507-320-8448 or apply by clicking APPLY.
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - the waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing up to 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K with Employer Contribution – percentage employer contribution for all participating employees.
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF BENEFITS BELOW!
We offer excellent pay and benefits including:
- Make $60,000+ and be home every 10 to 48 hours!!
- Bluecross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Volvo assigned tractors
- Referral bonus- Bring a driver with you and earn $500
- 100% no touch
- Quarterly Safety and Fuel Efficiency bonuses
- Uniforms furnished
- Paid vacations based on your average pay check
- Full Benefit Package
Class A CDL Drivers
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.