To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Jon Morris
- Phone: +1(877) 694-8359
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Business Intelligence Manager
Posted 27 days ago
Our client, an international distributor, is hiring a Business Intelligence Manager for its office in Charlotte, NC. The Business Intelligence Manager (BIM) has overall responsibility is for: Operational & Pricing KPI (implementation, tracking & analysis), Market Mapping & Analysis (i.e. Mapping, Share Evaluation, Market Master-Database Development & Management), Benchmarking, Market & Competitor Analysis and Best Practice Analysis & Deployment.
The BIM will analyze data & provide proposals for (re-)structured KPI-systems as well as implementation & measurement methodologies. Additional responsibilities are to create value through identifying best practice and deploy global roll out with proper project management skills for the company and include the following areas of emphasis:
o Master Market Database / Mapping & Expansion Planning
o Operational KPIs
o Service Pricing Analysis & KPI´s
o Market & Customer Intelligence
o Service Management Analysis
o Best practice identification and deployment
o Prepare and support operational Management Reporting
This position also requires domestic and international travel to Canada, Europe and Australia.
● Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Marketing , Economics or Business Management or 3-5 years doing the work described in the job description
● Minimum 3 (and maximum of 10) years of experience in an aftermarket / service industry environment developing metrics and reporting on business / strategic development, operational analysis / reporting, pricing strategy & analysis and/or market & customer intelligence is required
● Some experience in research & price analysis is preferred
● Operational business understanding of service / retail industries is required
● CRM experience and use of Excel (Spreadsheet, Pivot Tables) required and Access is preferred
● Ability to travel 20%, Europe, North America, New Zealand and Australia (a week at a time) is required
● Self-organized and hands on mentality, structured and proactive is required
● Analytical and flexible in thinking and adapting new situations is required
● Strong interpersonal skills is required