To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wales, Delafield, Sussex, Waukesha, WI
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Branch Manager/Bank Manager
Guaranty Bank • Wales, Delafield, Sussex, Waukesha, WI
Posted 28 days ago
If you are goal oriented, enjoy leading a team to success, and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, then working as a Branch Manager as part of the Guaranty Bank/ BestBank leadership team is where you should be!
As a Branch Manager you will represent Guaranty Bank/ BestBank as a champion of hardworking people to provide exceptional customer service through educating customers on our products and services to help them achieve their financial dreams.
Successful Branch Managers will bring sales, banking, and management experience to be an instrumental part of our growth while building their career path. They have a passion for serving hardworking people throughout the community. They take pride in their position and branch while valuing their customers and maintaining professionalism and positivity with each interaction.
do Banking Sales Leaders have to say?
"I really love coming to work and the people I work with. I have great working relationships with my co-workers and management. Working for Guaranty Bank/ BestBank makes you feel like you're a part of something, instead of feeling like a number."
"The business culture at Guaranty Bank/ BestBank is uniquely collaborative. My vision may be my own, but it is supported collectively by many people that link me to other areas of the organization."
"I love the autonomy I have to make decisions within my branch. My boss empowers me to make effective decisions, and supports my decisions. I have the ability to put my fingerprint on the overall operations of the market, to positively affect results."
What you'll do:
- Effective hands-on management and leadership of the entire team at the branch
- Teaching and leading our associates as they make transactions, open new accounts, make sales presentations, interact with customers to provide exceptional service, solve problems, and much more
- Performance management leadership: Hold sales associates accountable for reaching monthly goals and targets and growing their skill sets
- Coach employees to establish best sales practices and provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to compliance regulations and bank policy to ensure that business is conducted in the right way
- Work hands-on with customers by conducting transactions, fact-finding about to understand their banking needs and to earn their future business
- Participate in company trainings and be able to train your staff at the branch
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
As a Branch Manager you must possess:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a 4-year college or university preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years sales management experience along with banking experience in a sales culture.
- In-store banking experience is preferred.
- Experience with goal-based compensation and have the ability to manage individuals that have individual and team goals.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and initiate innovative approaches to the marketing effort.
- Ability to manage multiple people in different roles simultaneously.
- Ability to recruit and retain top banking talent
- Ability to manage people one on one and conduct performance reviews, give accurate feedback and coach employees
- Competitive salary and variable compensation program with a monthly incentive potential of up to 34.5% of your base salary
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
- State of the art wellness program
- Medical, dental, life, disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan and employee stock purchase plan
Come work with us!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Women, minorities, veterans and workers with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.