To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenosha, WI 53154
- 2105 S. Lakeside Drive - Waukegan, IL 60085
- Phone:: (847) 473-2150
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Warehouse Manager Trainee - Up to $30 per hour
Uline • Kenosha, WI
Posted 15 days ago
Warehouse Manager Trainee
Up to $30 per hour, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks Warehouse Manager Trainees for its upcoming branch in Kenosha, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Kenosha branch is scheduled to open in 2017!
Immediate openings for all positions!
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn all aspects of distribution (UPS, freight, returns, receiving, restock and transfers) through our Rotational Program.
- Train and develop Warehouse Manager skills while leading and motivating others.
- Become certified on forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, warehouse environment.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER TRAINEE BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!