To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
17 West Wetmore Road
Tucson, AZ 85705
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Direct Support Professionals
Danville Services Corporation • Tucson, AZ
Posted 23 days ago
Travel - None
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care, Not for Profit - Charitable
Health Care, Nurse, Professional Services
Support Danville clients to achieve their desired quality of life and ensure optimal health and safety, provide prescribed support and supervision, assist clients to be as independent as possible, and to maintain their homes so they are clean, safe, and hazard free.
- Assist clients in maintaining safe and healthy lifestyles, and monitor for changes in their general health, appearance, behavior, and patterns of activities.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining a clean, safe, and secure environment for clients at all times.
- Provide training and assistance to all clients in making healthy dietary choices, and following any pre-established orders by medical professionals.
- Plan and support clients in daily activities, including, household chores, recreational activities, learning activities, physical fitness activities, and money management.
- Responsible for assisting clients with personal hygiene skills and tasks, including assisting with bathroom responsibilities, ensuring clients complete shaving, brushing teeth, bathing/showering, shampooing, and dressing appropriately for the weather and type of activities.
- Required to pass a Arizona Department of Human Services (DHS) Licensing background verification and with the Department of Social Services and Adult and Child Abuse Register upon hire and periodically throughout employment
- Must be 21 years or older, and if responsible for driving while on work time have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and insurable driving record
For more information and to apply, please visit:
See job description
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.