To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Milford, NJ
- Phone:: 973-691-3038
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Human Services - FT Night Awake & PT TT
Center for Humanistic Change • West Milford, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - None
Degree - High School
Managed Care, Not for Profit - Charitable, Social Services
Health Care, Nonprofit - Social Services
Relocation - No
Direct Care FT - PT
- To to truly help integrate individuals with developmental disabilities into society.
- To educate the public regarding every individual’s right and need for community integration.
- To promote, establish, and operate community based homes for people with developmental disabilities.
- To provide community employment options for people with developmental disabilities
- To educate and support staff regarding their interactions with people with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include: providing for medical care, balanced meals, daily routines, transportation, recreational activities and supervision.
Positions are currently available at our group homes in your area. Full-time and part-time and overnight positions are available (evening and weekend shifts ) We have locations in Northern New JerseyFull benefits are available for full-time work. Partial benefits are available for part-time work. www.CHCNJ.org
We have several openings throughout New Jersey. Apply today. See Job Description Full time Positions $10.25/Hour Part time Positions $10.25/Hour Substitute Positions $10.00/Hour NOTE: When applying, please note which location you are looking to work at. Thank you!!!
Job ID: Night Awake
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.