To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2603 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
PrideStaff • Nashville, TN
Posted 13 days ago
Receiving / Inventory Control Coordinator
Provides acceptance and direction of material and supplies for receiving, warehousing and distribution services.
- Receive and direct all material coming into the plant including raw materials, job returned from vendor and finished goods to be stored in the warehouse.
- Process all necessary documentation for finished goods inventory movement.
- Process all necessary documentation for purchase order receipts.
- Mark all materials with job number at time of receipt.
- Pack and ship orders for web store customers and order for materials stored in warehouse.
- Maintain finished goods inventory located in the warehouse.
- Work with warehouse/shipping employees on material overflow that will need to be stored or pulled from that location.
- Plan and implement schedule for warehouse cycle counts and assist in cycle counts when needed.
- Manage adjustments both in and out of inventory for warehouse.
- Evaluate and recommend ideas for warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for inventory management and shipping of finished goods.
- Communicate information concerning issues that may affect inventory to supervisor.
- Detailed knowledge of ability to learn Monarch canvas areas for purchase order receipts and inventory control.
- Ability and willingness to learn all aspects of inventory control.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and excellent organizational skills to prioritize daily duties and function independently at all tasks.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail under pressure of deadlines or interruptions/distractions.
1st shift - $12-14/hr DOE
7 AM to 3:30 PM
Keywords: inventory, warehouse, shipping, receiving, inventory control, printing, publishing, forklift, material handler, operations, distribution,