To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
- Kayla Burke
- Phone: 401-274-2810
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MRI - The Boston Group • Providence, RI
Posted 20 days ago
We are looking for Sales Stars! From assessing client needs, to building relationships with candidates, to managing the offer and acceptance, the challenge of bringing about a successful match means that the work you do every day is varied and stimulating. The benefits and rewards – a healthy work/life balance and high earning potential – put you in control of your career satisfaction and development.
- Minimum one to two years’ experience in business to business sales; recruiting experience a plus
- Comfort developing relationships over the phone
- Resiliency necessary to handle the rejection that comes with any sales position with superior cold calling skills
- Highly competitive nature
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach and the ability to act quickly and efficiently
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted Internet research/searches identifying candidates to meet objectives
- Ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Industry leading training program
- Comprehensive 90-day rookie training program
- Mentoring culture
- World-class technology platforms which allow you to manage your own desk and grow your own line of business
- An unmatched company team culture in an entrepreneurial environment
- Incredible international awards and recognition programs, including an annual incentive trip for top billers
- Sales contests
- Control of your own income. We offer extremely aggressive commission packages that typically out pay our competition by two or three times with no cap. Your earning potential is limited only by your drive and ambition. In executive search and recruiting, you can forget about being bound by a location, industry, product or inventory