To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2460 John Fries Highway
Quakertown, PA 18951
- Nicole Featherman
- Phone: 215-536-9036
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PT Asst. Teacher (Floater)
LifeSpan • Quakertown, PA
Posted 4 days ago
Teacher Assistant - Floater
Lifespan School & Day Care is looking for highly motivated, energetic and creative floater to help lead our classrooms in Quakertown
Plans and implements activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, redirection and positive guidance of children. Consistently communicates directly with parents. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
Meets expectations for delivering quality child care services and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
- May share lead responsibilities with other center staff
- Engages with current as well as prospective parents and family members; is responsive to their needs
- Complies with DPW and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
- Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
- Keeps the Center leadership informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Completes timely and accurate documentation according to company policy and other licensing or regulation requirements
- Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
- Attends and participates in all staff meetings, professional development center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
Requirements: Skills, Education / Knowledge, Experience
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or CDA required
- 2+ years of experience working with assigned age group desirable
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours required
- CPR and First Aid Certification desirable or willingness to obtain
- All staff must complete PA state police clearance / child abuse clearance / and FBI fingerprinting.
Visit our website at www.lq.org for other job opportunities.