To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Galveston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
SAP HCM Analyst
3coast • Galveston, TX
Posted 16 days ago
SAP HCM Analyst
Excellent opportunity! If you are a SAP professional with functional and technical experience working with HCM, OM, and PA send us your resume. This is a great opportunity to work for an organization who is passionate about their people and where your contributions make a difference.
The SAP HCM Analyst is responsible for system design, configuration, and delivery of IT solutions in the area of SAP Human Capital Management, including ongoing production support.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Interface closely with customers to gather functional requirements for new enhancements or projects.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications and work closely with ABAP developers to define effective solution design for SAP Human Capital Management.
- Implement, test and validate configuration changes for SAP Human Capital Management in accordance with business requirements and the company’s IT guidelines.
- Create and execute integration and regression test scripts. Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business users.
- Provide production support for SAP Human Capital Management and its integration points with ESS/MSS, Kronos, SuccessFactors and other SAP modules and ensure business processes are maintained in a non-disruptive manner.
- Prepare application support documentation.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- IT related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Good understanding of Human resources, payroll and benefits business processes
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in analysis, design, configuration/programming, support and/or maintenance is required.
- 7+ years SAP configuration experience primarily in the HCM module with focus on payroll configuration and schema development.
- Knowledge of OM/PA and benefits configuration is preferred.
- Experience working with the business in documenting requirements and translating to system design and competencies in process and application design.
- Experience of the integration points across SAP modules.
- Experience with SAP workflow, SuccessFactors, Kronos Absence Management or Kronos Time and Attendance would be a plus.
Required Behavioral Attributes:
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interface effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate with minimal supervision
- Candidates should possess the proven ability to achieve objectives through interpersonal relationships