To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Erin Meyer
- Phone: 248 489 4011
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Counselors - Masters Level
Alpha Family Counseling • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 5 days ago
Alpha Family Counseling is seeking talented therapists who wish to contribute to a successful and
rapidly growing program for underprivileged children and families. We are currently hiring only
Masters Degreed counselors and prefer some substance abuse experience and/or substance abuse
* Alpha therapists provide therapeutic counseling, and substance abuse counseling.
* All Wayne County clients are seen in their homes or DHHS/Foster Care offices.
* Therapists manage their own schedules and should be prepared to provide services during
traditional and non-traditional work hours.
* Excellent compensation.
* Full case-loads readily available.
* Opportunity for growth within our organization.
* Assistance with obtaining CAADC and CMHP certifications.
* Job stability.
* Flexible work hours.
* Schedule vacations, necessary medical appointments, and other personal appointments according
to your needs.
* Obtain tax savings by documenting businesses expenses.
* Excellent supervision to assist with developing skills for working with a wide range of
* Supervision that meets the requirements for State of Michigan Licensure at no cost to our
therapists with LLPCs, and LLMSWs.
Successful Applicants will have:
- Masters Degree in Counseling, or Social Work and a Current License to practice as a therapist in the State of Michigan
- Experience or education in substance abuse counseling is preferred.
- Ability to provide services to adults, children and families
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to provide services in client’s homes.
- Good computer skills and attention to detail.
Please read and respond accordingly:
A Resume and Cover Letter in Microsoft Word formatting is appreciated. Send to : [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Cover letter should have specific details about how your experience and training are related to the job description above.
Please do not respond unless you currently have a valid license to practice at the masters level in the State of Michigan.