To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- R. Scott Rinaldi
- Phone: 813-333-9880 x104
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Mechanical HVAC Engineer, Dept Head level
Futures Consulting • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Discipline Leader
About the firm:
Founded in the early 1900’s, they are a full-service Architecture, Engineering and Interior Design firm, with two locations.
Their approach to smart design offers solutions that are innovative, effective, and culturally significant resulting in environments that have a positive impact on our communities. Their diverse portfolio of work includes projects for Education, Government, Office/Workplace, Hospitality, Historic Preservation, and Mixed-Use/Urban Housing.
They are looking for a very qualified Mechanical Engineering discipline director.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have active PE registration (NCEES Registration preferred)
- LEED AP accreditation preferred
- Minimum of 20 years years of experience with HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection design for Education, Government, Office/Workplace, Hospitality, Historic Preservation and Mixed-Use/Urban Housing.
Applicants must have:
- Professional presentation & communication skills, and the ability to develop client relationships.
- LEED AP accreditation
- Must have business contacts and proven business development skills
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to include managing and mentoring jr staff
- Demonstrated project management and client relationship skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and construction industry standards.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience Interfacing with clients
- Preference to candidates with A&E firm experience