To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
- R. Scott Rinaldi
- Phone: 813-333-9880 x104
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mechanical HVAC Project Engineer, PE
Futures Consulting • Rockville, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Our Company is a leading US-based multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm, specializing in technically complex projects nationally and internationally in the healthcare, research, energy and utilities, higher education, industrial, mission critical, and sustainability markets.
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer II to join our Rockville, MD office. This position will convert system design concepts into specific layouts by interpreting information set forth in basis of design as well as information gathered from users, other consultants, field surveys and code research.
- BSAE or BSME required.
- 3+ years’ experience designing HVAC building systems in technically sophisticated facilities.
- PE License or ability to become licensed.
- Expertise in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, life and disability insurance, flexible spending plan, employee assistance plan and more.