To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Gregg Foss
- Phone: 415.421.9400
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
LITIGATION SUPPORT ANALYST
Legal Specialists • San Francisco, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Experience - At least 4 year(s)
Degree - None
Offers an excellent benefit package!
Legal, Information Technology, Professional Services
Litigation Support Analyst
Downtown San Francisco law firm seeks a senior litigation support analyst. Responsible for providing general litigation technology support to case teams. Serves as an interface between attorneys, paralegals, internal support groups and outside service providers. Serves as primary, hands-on technical expert, performing data intake and manipulation tasks required by their cases. Hours: 11:30am-8:00pm or 12:00pm-8:30pm
- At least four years of experience in an AMLAW200 law firm or legal environment and/or a thorough understanding of the requirements of litigation support, legal documents, and procedural requirements.
- Excellent communication, organizational, technical writing and interpersonal skills; strong service orientation and ability to develop effective working relationships with others, including legal teams and vendors, and mentees.
- Ability to propose solutions to complex case challenges.
- Experience in advising on and performing document inventory, search, and culling techniques to reduce volume, identify potentially responsive or privileged documents, and reduce costs.
- Familiarity with methods to identify duplicates, near duplicates, email threads, and families within document collections.
- Sufficient experience in case management to initiate and navigate vendor relationships on cases that may be large or have special needs.
- Proven ability to succeed as a team leader who will coordinate tasks with others in the department and with vendors.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
To view all open positions, visit our Job Board at LegalSpecialists.net
Job ID: CBSF718050
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.