To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mendota, MN
- Employer Flexible
- Phone: 281 444-0900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Account Manager (Northern US)
Employer Flexible • Mendota, MN
Posted 7 days ago
Our client is a global leader in advanced separation and filtration products and solutions, for multiple industry sectors, including food & beverage, industrial, infrastructure, and energy. They currently have a position open for a Regional Account Manager covering the refinery market in the northern United States region. This is one of the most dynamic market segments with the most opportunity for growth within the company's portfolio of business.
You will manage existing accounts and develop new business opportunities in the downstream market across a large territory, including Minnesota, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, and other locations. The ideal candidate will have selling experience and a Chemical or Mechanical Engineering background. The successful candidate will be naturally driven, dynamic and have strong relationship-building and presentation skills. Candidate will have a strong track record in a Sales or Market Development position with experience ideally within the downstream and midstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
The Regional Account Manager works to understand client requirements, design solutions, and to help client understand the value of various products, solutions and technologies. The primary focus is to build both short- and long-term value with technical and functional wins during the sales cycle.
This opportunity offers:
- A competitive salary
- An uncapped commission plan
- An opportunity to work in a virtual office
- Extensive training on company product lines and solutions
- Opportunity for career growth throughout a large company environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client's technologies include membranes, coalescing media, particulate filtration media and other separation technologies depending upon the requirements of the application (i.e. flow rates, temperatures, chemical compatibilities, seals, etc.). They have a "customer first" culture that emphasizing teamwork.
- Maximizing sales revenue of established accounts as well as targeting new business opportunities and new customers through the development of key personal relationships.
- Ability to interface and make technical presentations and demonstrations to clients and customers.
- Work closely with internal teams in bid & proposal process and clearly understanding all customer needs and expectations.
- Strong technical sales and account management & project management experience.
- Work with end-users and internal teams to bring ideas and innovation together to develop new solutions, grow market-share and penetrate new markets.
- Understanding of competitive marketplace.
- Expected to keep the sales leadership team and engineering teams informed of all market intelligence relating to competitors, products and opportunities.
- An ability to anticipate and plan for changing trends in the market and develop the sales tools & account plans to achieve the sales targets & goals.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (midstream, downstream and/or chemical processing)
- 3 -5 years of industry experience
- 2+ years industrial selling experience
- Team oriented and strong communication skills
- Ability to travel 40% - 60% of the time
- Bachelor's degree (Technical degree Preferred)