To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Louisville, KY
Posted 19 days ago
LAST UPDATED: May 10, 2017
The Driver Manager is responsible for managing the driver’s performance for maximum profitability while providing excellent customer service and driver satisfaction.
Monitor and manage the driver’s time for effiency, ensuring that customer expectations are met for pickup and delivery, DOT Hours of Service regulations are followed, and any delays are communicated to the customer.
• Coordinate relays, unit repowers, and repowering of equipment to meet the customer needs.
• Monitor and improve driver Qualcomm utilization, ensuring all macros are correct and sent as needed, including time off events, Hours of Service, and all driver/load movements are accurate within the system.
• Monitor, manage, and improve driver fuel efficiencies and compliance to fuel solutions.
• Ensure equipment is available for use at all times, moving equipment as needed for maintenance and advising maintenance of location and maintenance need.
• Ensure safety compliance at all times, providing driver training when needed, and participating in Safety Campaigns.
• Complete first report of incident for all incidents and accidents, and schedule driver to see safety upon return.
• Document driver disciplinary issues in Profile Screen and refer for discipline when appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Coach Drivers to adhere to client and government safety guidelines
1) Sun, Mon Tue every other Wed from 6pm to 6am
2) Thu, Fri, Sat & Every Other Wednesday 6am to 6pm
3) Sunday -Thursday 11pm to 8am
4) Sun, Mon, Tue & Every Other Saturday 8pm to 8am