To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, TN
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Future Hourly Position- Retail
Northern Tool • Madison, TN
Posted 3 years ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF PRODUCT PLACEMENT SPECIALIST POSITION:
To keep the retail store properly stocked by unloading product deliveries in a timely manner and moving product to the sales floor in compliance with approved store plan-o-grams and floor layouts.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF CASHIER POSITION
To perform cashiering and related activities for the retail store in a professional, courteous, accurate and helpful manner in order to effectively assist customers and enhance the image and reputation of the Company.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST POSITION:
To maintain sku ‘on hand’ accuracy for proper replenishment as well as coordinate product flow from top stock locations to the correct sales floor location according to the planogram
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF PARTS AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE POSITION:
To perform sales and related activities in the service area in a professional, courteous, reliable and results-oriented manner in order to enhance the image, reputation, growth and profit of the Company.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION:
To perform retail sales and related activities in a professional, courteous, reliable and results-oriented manner in order to enhance the image and reputation of the Company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school education or equivalent.
- At least six months of related retail sales experience with product place, store layouts or equivalent training.
- Knowledge of light industrial products, hydraulics, etc.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to use hands to handle objects; and talk or hear.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Frequent bending, twisting, stooping, reaching and lifting.
- Required to stand on cement floor for long periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Job ID: US-48379637379
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.