To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Childersburg, AL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Asst General Manager, Quality Control
Advantage Resourcing • Childersburg, AL
Posted 28 days ago
LAST UPDATED: May 15, 2017
Advantage Resourcing is hiring and seeking an experienced Assistant General Manager in Quality Control for the Sylacauga/Talladega/Childersburg area. The company has been around for over 10 years, has plans to grow and believes in SAFETY FIRST.
- $50-65K DOE
- Full-Time with Benefits
- Career Position
- 3+ years’ experience in Laboratory / Quality Management, experience with Lubricant Testing is preferred
- B.S. Degree in Science, Engineering or a technical degree related to Petroleum, Lubricant, or Grease Industry
- Lubricant or grease testing experience is desired
- Problems solving / problem prevention skills
- Experience in ISO 9001 or TS16949
- Assist in managing QC Laboratory
- Develop and write work instructions that adhere to ASTM methods and lab instrumentation guidelines
- Maintain and troubleshoot lab Instruments, such as Automatic Viscometers, CCS, and MRV ICPs, FTIRs, Flash Point Analyzers, Nitrogen Analyzer, Pour Point Analyzer, Brookfield Viscosity, Micro-Carbon Residue Analyzer, Aniline Point Analyzer, Titration Systems, and NOACK
- Base oil ratio adjustments to prevent off-spec blends
- Assist with budgeting for laboratory and capital expenses
- Manage calibrations and PMs for QC Lab
- Train and develop QC Technicians
- Assist with managing ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems
- Lead corrective / preventative actions (CA/PA) for lab and production
- Drive process improvement activities for JX lab and production
- Make daily decisions that affect the quality of the final product
Competitive wage and an excellent benefit package to include medical, dental and vision for employee and family 100%. A Background Check and Drug Screen are part of the hiring process.
(Salary Depends on Experience)