To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Advanced Resources
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Advanced Resources • Chicago, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Other Great Industries
Job Number: 420719
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Process all weekly union and non-union payrolls. Process all semi-monthly payrolls, bonus payrolls, and payroll in an efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for all data entry associated with the processing of payroll and the maintenance of the payroll/general ledger interface.
- Process and perform the associated calculations for all wage garnishments, direct deposits, sales commissions, relocations, severance payments, vacations, sick time, and disability payments.
- Accurately reflect various items, such as exercised stock options, for tax purposes.
- Generate a variety of weekly, semi- monthly and monthly reports for benefit processing, i.e., FSA's and HSA's.
- Generate a variety of weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly reports and prepares reconciliations for Accounting/Finance.
- Ensure all payroll activities and processes are in compliance with all associated Federal and State laws and regulations as well as any Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or Company policies.
- Follow all established internal control processes in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Handle employee inquiries regarding payroll and provides payroll expertise to assist other locations.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the payroll system throughout all locations; initiates system set-up implementations and changes when necessary.
- Participate in providing information for various compliance audits.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- CPP certification preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience and knowledge in payroll taxation laws; expatriate payroll experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience administering the payroll function, ADP/PC Payroll for Windows experience preferred.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all levels of customers both internally and externally.
Job ID: AdvancedGroup_420719
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.