To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wellesley, MA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dell, Inc. • Wellesley, MA
Posted 5 years ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
The ideal resource is an experienced, self-motivated developer that will design and build services built on Java and TIBCO infrastructure. The Java Developer will perform as a technical leader, and designer, for the product development team. Must have 5 years of experience in design and development – specifically in the JAVA environment. Candidate must be able to work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the CTO and other senior IT leadership. Must be able to identify, recommend solutions and resolve difficult client problems. Identifies, structures, and delivers services that enable business processes. Works in collaborative effort with other Associates through design and implementation phases of Enterprise solutions. Provides individual and lead support for complex multi-system installations, large system installations with complex software applications. Must be able to help design, develop and deliver enterprise wide SOA (Service Orientated Architecture) based services. Be capable of determining approaches and modeling guidelines for system and enterprise level application solution integrations.
• 5 application development years of experience in large scalable enterprise systems.
• Expert level experience in JAVA, JAVA Development, J2EE, EJB, Spring Batch, Hybernate, JAVA Script & Tuning in the JAVA environment.
• XML, XSL, XSD development.
• Experienced in SOAP & SOA Development.
• Analysis, Design and Development of business applications.
• Full life-cycle Development, Defect Analysis, Quality Assurance testing, Implementation and post implementation support of application software is a must.
• Knowledgeable with Configuration Management concepts and tools.
• Knowledgeable in relational database table design (specifically Oracle) and using Oracle Designer and developer.
• Good communication and Inter-personal skills are required due to the required interactions with end user community.
• Strong capabilities to lead highly technical teams in the delivery of complex solutions.
• Experienced in the development of software in Agile/Scrum Methodology.
• LINUX experience.
• TIBCO active matrix
• Oracle TCA
• Oracle database 10g RAC
• Experience in the use of automated testing tools like Test Director, Load Runner, etc.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Job ID: 12000MQ9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.