To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Manager – Pre-Sales, Solution Design & Transition - REMOTE
Firstsource Solutions Ltd • Louisville, KY
Posted almost 3 years
Take advantage of the opportunity to join a global organization. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes options for health, dental, disability, life, time off, holiday pay and 401(k),Job Description
There is no specific city for this position within North America.
Purpose: Set the vision & strategy for Transition Management deployment within North America. Drive and design post sales stage business solutions, principles and methodology across the company. Support Change and Transition by ensuring appropriate processes throughout the organization. Develop the communication strategy and plan to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization. Stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in networks and forums and serve as consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for North American strategic change initiatives
Position Definition: The Transition/Project Manager is responsible for the overall quality of service for internal and external customers. Also responsible for transition expertise, technical support, plan design guidance and asset growth and retention. Responsible for sharing information with internal and external customers. Will participate in pre-sale client meetings to highlight the services of the Transition Team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design pre & post sales stage business solutions for the Healthcare Payer Business which would cover people, process, technology, infrastructure and commercial elements at a minimum.
- Conduct, document and report process feasibility/business analysis to identify or validate outsourcing opportunities, interact with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements and propose solutions towards winning new deals or implementing won deals.
- Create capability decks and associated material based on existing business and support identification and design of new products/services.
- Conduct research to support the above activities as well as gather, maintain and report competitive intelligence and industry trends to be able to design relevant solutions.
- Be the single point of contact, communicate to, constructively influence, negotiate and work with internal and external stakeholders including clients, vendors, consultants, business operations, sales/business development/CRM and other support functions at all levels for the above activities.
- Plan, organize, mitigate risks and manage issues proactively towards delivering solution architecting/implementation projects to meet business goals including costs, timeline, service levels and process improvements.
- Conduct and/or be part of review meetings, presentations, onshore and offshore workshops and client visits as necessary.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and feedback of results at all stages of projects being handled, managing/escalating issues wherever necessary.
- Engage in special projects from time to time and on a need to basis, such as pre sales support, proposal response management and on the ground project implementation/co-ordination.
- Good verbal & written communication English skills and good listening skills
- Good domain knowledge of the health insurance business in the US including industry trends, companies involved, technologies used and business processes outsourced/insourced. Similar knowledge on the provider side of the business would be an added advantage.
- Good at conducting free and paid source research and managing large amounts of information.
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Assertiveness with an open, fair and positive can-do attitude
- Open-minded approach to new ideas, practices and methods
- Result oriented, vested in continuous learning and open to constructive feedback
- Crisis, conflict management and issues management skills
- Eye-for-detail with an appreciation of potential strategic imperatives/big picture
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging, multi cultural and multi-dimensional environment
- Planning and organizing skills, analytical aptitude & problem solving skills
- Very Good knowledge of working with MS office tools (Powerpoint/Word/Excel)
- Past project/proposal management experience/certifications, preferable