To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore County / Baltimore City, MD
- Kaitlyn Grady
- Phone: 410-252-6538
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Customer Service & Sales Representative- Full Time Schedule - Career Development
TDE • Baltimore County / Baltimore City, MD
Posted 17 days ago
TDE is currently hiring for entry level, Customer Service and Sales Representatives in the Baltimore area.
We are currently the leading vendor for a Fortune 100 telecommunications company here in the Maryland area. With offices in 28 locations across the U.S., we are still expanding.
Our company is provided with leads to visit our customers to make sure that they are happy with their current services. As always, we offer them the newest, fastest, and most reliable service available that fits their specific needs. And for that, we are invaluable to our client. We are the face of their company and provide their services with integrity and honor. For this reason, year after year, they give us a larger budget and want us to continue to expand.
We offer 100% hands on training for our position as an Account Representative.
Candidates hired will be trained in:
- Sales & Marketing Techniques
- Presentation Skills
- Lead Generation and Management
- Team Management
- Covey Scheduling
- Customer Service Skills
- Management Skills
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Formal Mentor Opportunities
- Someone who is willing to learn - we train in all aspects of business
- A candidate with great listening skills - we want to understand each of our customers needs
- Someone with high integrity - we only offer the best services to our customers
- A candidate that is passionate about growth - we train for leadership and management roles within the company
- A candidate to be reliable, dependable and honest - The Distinctive Edge's core values consist of a great work ethic, professionalism and our integrity to ourselves and our clients
- A college degree or relevant work experience - we are ready to train with your past experience
- An outgoing personality - we do meet with people on a daily basis
- Someone with a strong sense of integrity and work ethic
If you are interested in joining TDE's team, please send us a resume!
Click here and apply today
Candidates in all backgrounds can apply. We train 100% for the position. Candidates with a customer service background are recommended.
Visit us online at www.tdebaltimore.com
You may also call our office at 410-252-6538 and speak to Kaitlyn.