To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Creative Financial Staffing • Oakland, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Accounting - Finance
Relocation - No
Our client is looking to add a system savvy Payroll Coordinator. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The Payroll Coordinator will be organized, great with excel, and detail oriented.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL COORDINATOR
- The Payroll Coordinator will compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions
- The Payroll Coordinator review wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL ROLE:
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Paychex is a must!
keywords: payroll, payroll processing
Job ID: MJ-JHL0T67800L8JHBPQGB
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.