To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Big Spring, TX 79720
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medical Trip Clerk
Correct Care Solutions • Big Spring, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Job17-39475LocationTX, Big SpringFacilityFBOP - Big SpringTypeRegular Full-TimeShiftDay
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Our Medical Trip Clerk shall monitor scheduled and unscheduled appointments or hospitalizations at community based clinics or hospitals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience monitoring scheduled and unscheduled appointments or hospitalizations at community based clinics or hospitals.
- Knowledge and experience of common medical appointment procedures.
- Knowledge of confidentiality guidelines and Freedom of Information Act.
- Knowledge of commonly used medical terminology, medical symbols, and medical abbreviations.
- Ability to type medical reports.
- Medical credentials/certification helpful but not required to perform duties.
- Facilitate the weekly Utilization Review Committee to process all medical consultations.
- Notify inmates of the decision of the Utilization Review Committee.
- Schedule all medical trips for inmates to outside healthcare facilities/specialist.
- Process and assemble escorted trip authorizations packets for emergency and special outside medical trips on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that each escorted trip authorization packet is reviewed by the appropriate Bureau of Prison staff.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
Job ID: 17-39475
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.