To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing • Chicago, IL
Posted 3 days ago
Our client a Fortune 500 company with headquarters in Chicago, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work for a company that is growing in leaps and bounds and that offers exceptional benefits and tremendous upward mobility potential.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Manager in the preparation of the timely and accurate financial reporting of the Company. Assisting with the design, implementation, documentation and maintenance of policies and procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as strong internal control.
- Developing, monitoring and maintaining various standard reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of all financial analysis of the Companys financial operations and condition, including the accumulation of annual and quarterly budgets, periodic financial forecasts, and property valuations.
- Designing, documenting and maintaining policies and procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as maintaining strong internal controls.
- Assisting in the preparation of the required information necessary for the timely and accurate completion of the annual audits of the Company and affiliated entities.
- Supporting the Manager in the preparation of Federal, state and local income tax returns and projections of the Company. In addition, monitor and review tax provisions.
- All other state and local filings such as franchise taxes, etc.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages.
- Aiding the department in the financial modeling of the companys capital structure as required by management.
- Ensuring compliance with disciplined accounting standards, both GAAP and tax.
- Ensuring compliance with other requisite reporting related issues.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3 - 7 years experience in financial reporting
- CPA designation a plus
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to read and comprehend associated legal documents (i.e. loan documents, ground leases)
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Positive attitude and the ability to quickly respond to co-workers and clients
- Ability to consistently handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word