To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Relay Dock Supervisor
AAA Cooper Transportation • San Antonio, TX
Posted 15 days ago
AAA Cooper Transportation, founded in 1955, is a privately held asset based multi-regional trucking company providing less-than-truckload, truck load, dedicated contract carriage, brokerage and international services. With directly operated facilities in the Southeast, Southwest, Midwest and Puerto Rico and partners carriers with coverage into Canada, Mexico and across the globe, AAA Cooper Transportation can service nearly all transportation needs.
AAA Cooper Dock Supervisors are a vital part of customer relations and are responsible for ensuring that our customers' freight is delivered on time and damage free. As a full-time AAA Cooper Transportation employee, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Safety and Performance Rewards Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ensure safety of all employees
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Make recommendations to Terminal Manager on advancement opportunities and disciplinary suggestions of terminal employees
- Plan deliveries using the Inbound Planning Tool
- Schedule Drivers to meet customers' expectations with efficient workloads
- Communicate with customers, and company employees on delivery concerns
- Ensure customers requirements are being met
- Enter Customer Pickup Request
- Assign Pickups to the Appropriate Driver
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 21 years or older
- Pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical
- Satisfactory background check
- Pass ACT road test
- Flexible Hours
- Have the ability to be certified as a forklift operator.
- Be familiar with proper procedures for handling hazardous materials.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations that govern a safe work environment.
- Read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Count, add, and subtract digits up to 10,000's.
- Be able to operate a motor vehicle safely.
- Have a working knowledge of all DOT regulations that govern your particular job.
- Understanding of the LTL industry.
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Computer literate (Excel, Outlook, Word).