To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries • Birmingham, AL
Posted 10 hours ago
La-Z-Boy is one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers; providing furniture for every room of the home. La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries has an opportunity for a Retail Sales Representative in one of our independently owned locations. The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for creating sales of the La-Z-Boy products, utilizing exceptional customer service and product knowledge. The Sales Representative will also strive to create long term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability.
As a Retail Sales Representative at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries you will:
- Have unlimited income potential
- Access to top notch health benefits
- Become a La-Z-Boy certified Sales Representative
- Growth and development opportunities
- Ability to sell one of the world’s most recognizable and respected furniture brands
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has an informative and positive experience through the utilization of superior customer service and knowledge of the La-Z-Boy product offerings.
- Meet individual sales goals and contribute to the stores overall sales goals through the demonstration of professional sales skills
- Qualify candidates utilizing specific discovery questions
- Maximize store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Provide superior “after the sale' services
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all sales associates and management
- Ensure the La-Z-Boy Gallery always represents a professional atmosphere
- High school graduate required, however some higher education is preferred
- Ability to work various shifts as required including weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Prior retail sales experience preferred, however will train the right person
- Ability to work in a “pay for performance' culture
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Basic computer skills required