To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Western Hills, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice)
Aspen Dental • Western Hills, OH
Posted over 3 years
Reporting directly to the Managing Clinical Director, the Dental Assistant performs a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. The Dental Assistant works chair side making patients feel as comfortable as possible, prepare them for treatment, obtain their dental records and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.Responsibilities:
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take, develop and mount dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify.
- X-ray certification an absolute requirement where state regulations specify.
- Dental assisting experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.