To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Leading Communication Company seeking AP Professional!
Creative Financial Staffing • San Francisco, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Accounting - Finance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading communications company seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ROLE:
- Accounts Payable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills
Job ID: MJ-JHP0F96K145V8TXCNXF
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.