To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
AAA Cooper Transportation • Memphis, TN
Posted 21 days ago
AAA Cooper Linehaul Drivers are responsible for moving freight between terminals. As a full-time AAA Cooper Transportation employee, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Safety and Performance Rewards Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perform safe and legal operation of commercial motor vehicles.
- Check shipping papers to determine if the load complies with all required regulations.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain professional and effective relations between our company and the public.
- Drive truck to the required destination in accordance with federal regulations.
- Ensure that all shipping documentation required to move with shipments is available for inspection.
- Hook and unhook trailers from tractors, including cranking lever to raise and lower landing gear.
- Inspect equipment for defects and safe operating condition as required by state/federal laws and AAA Cooper.
- Fuel trucks and tractors.
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned.
AAA Cooper Transportation, founded in 1955, is a privately held asset based multi-regional trucking company providing less-than-truckload, truck load, dedicated contract carriage, brokerage and international services. With directly operated facilities in the Southeast, Southwest, Midwest and Puerto Rico and partners carriers with coverage into Canada, Mexico and across the globe, AAA Cooper Transportation can service nearly all transportation needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 21 years or older
- Class A Interstate Commercial Drivers' License with hazardous materials and double/triple endorsements
- Pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical
- Satisfactory background check
- 2 years' driving experience preferred or 100,000 miles over the road in a tractor trailer.
- Pass ACT road test
- Flexible hours
- Have the ability to be certified as a forklift operator
- Be familiar with proper procedures for handling hazardous materials.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations that govern a safe work environment.