To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20016
- Phone:: (301) 444-4579
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Randstad Technologies • Washington, DC
Posted over 3 years
The Ellucian Developer will be responsible for implementing technology solutions as part of the client s Enterprise Systems group in order to support the university s technology-related needs. The Developer will be a hands-on technical expert, with the ability to lead project teams and/or customers as needed.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience or training is required.
- 4+ years experience implementing medium and large scale projects, product integration and/or development systems
- Experience working with structured programming language and/or environment
- Experience with providing solution sets for broad customer or client base
- Proven ability to meet deadlines; ability to multi-task effectively
- Proven track record developing and/or integrating applications in Ellucian Colleague
- Excellent communication, analytical skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with all levels of management, customers and vendors
- Demonstrates the ability to interface with a wide variety of users to determine business requirements
- Ability to translate business requirements to efficient, useful applications
- Customer facing skills, ability to lead requirements discussions and trade-offs with business partners and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively managing priorities across multiple staff and academic units
- Availability after-hours to support staff as needed
- Desire and ability to learn and apply new skills/technologies quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrate flexibility, with the ability to work with different business areas and new technologies as the team evolves and matures
- Strong experience following SDLC and iterative processes, as well as understanding and active participation in change management procedures will be a plus
- Experience with Ellucian Colleagu ERP System
- Understanding and experience with web technologies is a plus
- Proactive, results-oriented and can-do attitude extremely desirable
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $20.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.